Industrial Packaging Market Size to Reach Valuation of USD 76.40 Billion by 2027
Rising demand for safety issues, essential products, and urbanization are driving the growth of the market.
The global industrial packaging market is anticipated to be valued at USD 76.40 billion by 2027, according to a report published by Emergen Research. The key factors driving the market are increasing living expectations and expanding global exchange.
The qualities of packaging materials are customization according to needs, assurance during shipment of products, and insurance against risky effluents. An essential target of all-around planned packaging of industrial merchandise is to guarantee the wellbeing of items during shipment. Packaging architects and experts who plan the packaging for industrial products consider and investigate all basic and fundamental focuses prior to planning an altered packaging.
The global industrial packaging market is projected to comprising of a few small and medium-sized new businesses, medium endeavors, and enormous combinations. During the forecast period, interest in modified packaging would be expanding quickly.
Further Key Findings from Report Suggest:
- In December 2020, Amcor Limited and Mars Food announced their tie-up for the industry-first move to launch a recyclable microwavable rice pouch.
- The industrial packaging material is usually eco-friendly and within their budget. Thus, the packaging industry is increasingly adopting it for improved protection of goods and right-size packaging. This factor impacts the consumers’ choices of packaging material. Additionally, strict guidelines and laws, rising living standards, rapid industrialization in North America are factors boosting the market growth in the region.
- The industrial packaging market in the region is estimated to witness robust growth, owing to the expansion of chemical, pharmaceutical, and food & beverage industries in the region.
- Key players in the market are WestRock Company, Amcor Limited, Mauser Group, Sigma Plastics Group, Mondi Plc, Greif Inc, Bemis Company Inc, Orora Limited, International Paper Company, and Sonoco.
For the purpose of this report, Emergen Research has segmented the global industrial packaging market based on application, material, product type, and region:
- Application Outlook (Revenue: USD Billion; Volume: Million Metric Tons; 2017–2027)
- Building & Construction
- Food & Beverage
- Material Outlook (Revenue: USD Billion; Volume: Million Metric Tons; 2017–2027)
- Product Type Outlook (Revenue: USD Billion; Volume: Million Metric Tons; 2017–2027)
- Regional Outlook (Revenue: USD Billion; Volume: Million Metric Tons; 2017–2027)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of MEA
- North America
To get leading market solutions, visit the link below: